Presentation of the pure gold coating
Electrolytic deposition of pure gold, purity more than 99,9% mass. The pure gold coating is mainly used for technical and industrial coatings requiring own physical properties of this substance like: conductibility, emissivity, weldability, ductility, etc… This coating could be plated for high thicknesses more than 10 µm. It meets MIL-DTL-45240, type III, grade A. This pure gold treatment is available with bulk and rack process.
Technical features of the pure gold coating
- Density: 19,3
- Hardness of deposit: < 90 HV
- Purity: 99,9 %
- Contact resistance: +/- 1 mOhms
- Appearance: mat hot yellow
- Weldability: good
Recommendation for the pure gold cating
- Used on an under-layer of nickel, phosphorus nickel or copper.
- Normal operating conditions: thickness 0.2 µm to 5 µm.
- Severe operating conditions: thickness more than 10 µm.